Raw cinnamon roll (Erehown copycat)

I love love love raw dessert! And when I saw this recipe on Instagram, I knew I had to try it. It's super simple and delicious! 

I got the recipe from this website. You have to subscribe to her website to get her recipe. Below is how I did it. Hope it's helpful. Do subscribe to her because it's such a great recipe!

Ingredients:
Crust:
120 gr (1cup) oat flour (I made my own by putting steel cut oats in the food processor)
100gr (1 cup) pecans 
2tbsp+2tsp flaxseed meal (the recipe uses psyllium husk) + 1/3 cup of water
1/4 cup maple syrup 

Filling:
155 gr (1 cup) dates soaked in water for 3 mins and drained 
3 tbsp maple syrup 
2 tbsp date water
3 tbsp cinnamon 
A pinch of salt

Instructions:
1. Soak flaxseed meal for 15 mins
2. Blend all of the crust ingredients until dough forms. Flatten into a rectangle on parchment paper (making sure there are extra paper to help roll). The thickness should be about 0.5cm
3. Blend all filling and spread on top of crust leaving around 2cm of the crust as is.
4. Use the parchment paper to roll and put in the fridge at least overnight 
5. Cut into rolls

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts