Kale chips

Kale chips is my all time favourite. It's healthy, delicious and nutritious! Not only that, if you're a chipbor fried food addict like me, this ticks all the boxes. It literally disappeared in your mouth like fairy floss because it's so crispy. 

I tried the oven method and the airfryer method and I just have to say that this does NOT work in the oven. Always opt for the airfryer method because it takes literally 5 mins and goes super crispy. My only pro tip is to make sure to shake it within the halfway mark to ensure even crispiness. 

Ingredients:
1 bunch kale
A pinch of seasoning of choice or just use salt and pepper
1 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (I love this stuff
Oil

Method:
1. Tear your kale leaves and discard (or use elsewhere) the stems. 
2. Toss the oil, seasonings and nutritional yeast with the leaves
3. Airfry for 5 mins, shaking halfway 

Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts